Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Cake Friends!!! Here is my cake schedule for February!


Decorating Basics: February 10th (thursdays) Learn the very basics of cake decorating - 4 week course - 6:30-8:30. Cost: $22.50 for the entire 4 week class, plus supplies. Please sign up at Michaels Customer Service and ask for a supply sheet.

Flowers and Cake Design: February 15th - 6:30-8:30. Learn how to make lovely fondant/gumpaste flowers, basketweave along with many other fun designs! Cost: $22.50 for the entire 4 weeks, plus supplies. Please ask for a supply sheet.


I will be doing a demo on February 5th. We have our NEW CAKE POPS!!! I will be showing you how to make these fun cake balls (dipped in chocolate!!!) Can't get any better than that!!! I will be there from 1:00-3:00, stop by and watch, its FREE! Its all cake scraps made into kisses!!!


February 13th: THE FAMOUS BUTTERCREAM CLASS!!!!! 1:00-3:00. NO SUPPLIES! Come on in and watch how I get my cakes SOOOO smooth. You leave with a step by step tutorial and the recipe. I will show you how to make the icing and how to decorate with it. The beautiful thing about this icing - ONLY 1 CONSISTENCY, no need to thin it down or thicken it up for decorating!!!! Its amazing stuff!!!! $15



February 13th and 20th - (2 Weeks) TOPSY TURVY! 3:30-5:30. You will learn how to construct this amazing topsy turvy wonky cake!!!! This is a 2 week class. $20



February 20th and 27th - (2 weeks) Wine Crate Class! 1:00-3:00. This is ALL EDIBLE! How fun!!!! $20 for the 2 week class.




Here are some cakes that I have have done recently:



Don't forget to check out my website: unfortunately I have not been able to upload any photos, I am in the process of creating an new site. I will let you know when its up and running!! In the meantime you can still access this one:




After you have signed up for any classes please send me an email!!! Dont forget to ask for a supply sheet after you sign up for your class, they should have all the sheets at Michaels, and if not please let me know and I will send it thru email. PLEASE NOTE: I will not have any sign in sheets in the book until wednesday Jan. 25th.

Have a sweet month and I hope to see you in class soon!!

ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment