Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi cake pals! Wanted to let you all know there has been a change to the cake schedule for february......

Topsy Turvy will be starting February 20th NOT THE 13th!! The time will remain the same: 3:30-5:30. This will be a 2 week class and will end on Feb. 27th. Once you have signed up please send me an email and I will send you the supply sheet. There will be homework before class starts! gsoave@aol.com

I have added another Buttercream class to the schedule. Saturday February 5th from 3:30-5:30. I will have the info in the registration book on tuesday. The cost will be $15. Please see my previous blog post for all the other classes.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

Here is my son Adam's birthday cake for tomorrow. Everything is edible except the crush can. What a fun cake to do!!!!!! The crush cake stands 22 inches tall (that includes the can). The sub is all cake and fondant fixins'.

Have a sweet day!
ginger















No comments:

Post a Comment