Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MAY CLASSES!!! Mothers Day cake special.....

HAPPY EASTER SUGAR PALS!!!! I have a lot of sweet things to share!!!

For starters....... CONGRATS TO NICKY RENKE for winning the Operation Smile Diaper Bag Cake!!! She chose "pink" and here's her winning cake!!






















A BIG thank you to EVERYONE that donated to such a worthy cause!!! Here is baby Olivia, what a difference Operation Smile made for this little sweetness!!

Classes coming up for May:

May 1st: TALL CAKES!!! 11:30-2:30: Learn how to stack cakes and transport them!! Cost of this class is just $20 plus supplies!! Hurry in to get a spot I can only take 6 people! Please email me once you have signed up!

Tuesday's starting May 3rd 6:30-8:30: Flowers and Cake Desigin (Course 2): Learn how to make fun fondant flowers, royal icing flowers and the famous BASKETWEAVE!!! 4-week course $22.50 for the entire course!!!

Thursday's starting May 19th 6:30-8:30: Decorating Basics (Course 1): Learn the very basics of the cake decorating!! You will learn how to make buttercream icing, flowers, how to write on a cake, and how to make the ribbon rose!!!! Cost is $22.50 for the entire 4 week course! Hurry in the classes are filling up quickly!!!!!

SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!! I am now teaching some of my project classes at PARTY CAKES-n-THINGS!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO I will be teaching this 2 week shoe box and high heel shoe cake on Sunday's May 15th and May 22nd. The cost is $60 per student plus supplies. I am only taking a few people so get in quick to sign up. They are located in the Kempsville Shopping Center. Please click here if you plan to sign up  http://www.partycakesnthings.com/proddetail.php?prod=PROJ email me if you have signed up!

May 31st we will be doing the 3D Coconut Cake!!!!!!! Everyone's fav!!!! The cost is $15 plus supplies. Please sign up at Michaels Customer Service and email me once you have signed up!


Here are some fun cakes that I have done recently:

Fred's Retirement cake: Michaels Manager


Operation Smile Diaper Bag - Congrats again Nicky!



Just a small fun diaper bag, fed around 10 people. WE LOVE YOU DR. COTTON!!!!





Baby Croc!!! HOW FUN!!!!


Brazilian Candy Balls!!!  Thanks to my friend Ana (baby Olivia's mommy) for sharing the recipe. They went straight to my  hips!! I barely shared with my neighbors, they are out of this world DELISH! If you ask nicely I just may share the recipe! tee hee hee
The flavors: Coconut, milk chocolate, cashew, and grape (there was an entire grape inside the purple carmel chew, how fun on the tongue!!)



****MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL****


I will be taking cake orders for Mother's Day.  Please call or email me to place your order.  The special that I am running will be the basket of roses cake, it will feed around 18 people cost will be $45. It will look like this cake!!!


 SPECIAL FOR JUNE****Father's Day!
1 Dozen Cupcakes in all my yummy flavors for $15.00!  Strawberry, Chocolate, Lemon, Orange, Vanilla, Coconut, Key Lime, Raspberry, Smore's, White Almond, Red Velvet, and Banana.  Hurry to get your order in for this yummy deal!!!! I will only be able to take 20 orders!!!!

I hope you all have a sweet Easter!
ginger
dont forget to check out my web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment