Monday, June 28, 2010

JULY CAKE CLASSES

Please see below for new Cake Classes coming up!!!!

















Hi Sugar Friends! Below is my cake schedule for July. I will not be doing any project classes in July due to my bum arm and vacation schedules. If there are any project classes that interest you please let me know and I can possibly fit them on the calendar for August. Have a fun summer and I will see you in class!!

Don't forget there are ALL NEW Wilton courses, so if you have already taken the old courses you just might want to hop on into the new courses to learn some new stuff!!
July 20th - Tuesdays - 4 weeks - Beginner Basics. Learn how to ice a cake smooth, write on your cake, the ribbon rose and many other beginner techniques. We will also learn how to decorate on cookies (the first night!!) and how to fill and decorate cupcakes on the 2nd night and the last 2 nights we will learn how to ice and decorate cakes!!!! $22.50 for the entire 4 week course! Sign up at Michaels customer Service.

July 21st - Gumpaste and Fondant - Wednesdays - 4 weeks. Learn how to make the cute package cake with a fondant bow on top, learn how to cover a cake in fondant, fondant flowers etc.... $22.50 for the entire 4 week course! Sign up at Michaels customer service.
Once you have signed up for ANY class or course please send me an email at: gsoave@aol.com so that I can send you class info, supply sheets etc.....
Hope to see you all in class!!!

ginger
Don't forget to check out my cake web site: www.notjustcake.piczo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment